Monday, 15 April 2013

Individual Post 1

Hi! We will be doing a novel study on the novel "The House of the Scorpion" by Nancy Farmer. As a group, we will create a blog and make posts and complete litspiration challenges to demonstrate our understanding of the novel and its literary elements and to express our litspiration for reading! Instead of posting book reviews and vlogs, from now o I will be focusing on this novel, instead.

I'm very excited for this new approach at litspiration, and I hope all of you guys are too. I'm very nervous about sharing a blog with a group of people. I'm so used to having this one all to myself. I'm sure there is going to be some disagreements. But I think my group will find a way to get through it. Stay tuned :)

Ps. Sorry this post is late, I wrote this entry on pen and paper due to having no laptop all of last week. And this is the first day I have a spare, so I could only post it now :)

Below is an image of the cover of the novel

No comments:

Post a Comment